Achala Off campus Drive
Achala IT Solutions hiring freshers candidates for the Profile of Robotics Engineer in Hyderabad. Interested candidate can apply via Below Details.Achala IT Solutions was founded in 2009 currently with more than 300 employees across the globe.
Achala is a fast growing technology driven company providing various services in the field of IT. It has been providing high quality services to various customers across the globe. Our main office is located in Hyderabad. We also have our branches in Munch, Germany and US.
Job Profile:– Robotics Engineer
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Salary:- As per the Industry Standards
Applications will close on As soon as possible
• Develop software for solving complex mathematical problems with the software.
• Develop scripting ability and rapid software prototyping.
• Work on software that will interact and affect the functioning of hardware components.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Join Our Groups For Job Updates:
|Join Telegram Group [ 350 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Grop||Click Here|
|Join Linkedin||Click Here|
• B.S./M.S in Computer Science or Mechatronics (with a programming focus)
• Strong knowledge / experience in Python and/or C, C++
• Strong shell/bash scripting experience.
• Strong Linux systems knowledge. (OS, Networking, Drivers etc.)
• Experience developing for prototype hardware platforms.
• Systems or framework level experience: building services that help interface applications & drivers.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail. Bonus:
• Experience in a start-up environment
• Familiar with real-time sensor fusion (e.g. lidar, camera, radar)
• Solid understanding of ROS and a Robotics background.
How To Apply Achala Off campus 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the via a below-given link after reading all Job details given above.
APPLY LINK: Click here to Apply