Amazon off campus drive 2020|Data Scientist Intern|B.E/B.Tech|Chennai
Amazon Careers:hiring freshers as Data scientist Interns in Bangalore. for Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2020 |Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020|Amazon Recruitment 2020 visit our job portal regularly.
About: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Amazon off campus drive 2020 details:
|Position:||Data Scientist Intern|
|Salary||As per norms|
- Amazon’s looking for Data Scientist to optimize one of the most complex logistics systems in the world. Academic and/or practical background in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, or Process Control is particularly relevant for this position. Experience in the integration of model-based engineering tools and/or multidisciplinary analysis & optimization is also a plus.
· Use data analyses and statistical techniques to develop solutions to improve customer experience and to guide business decision making
· Identify predictors and causes of business-related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction
· Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations
· Collaborate with multiple teams as a leader of quantitative analysis and where you develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity
· Analyze and solve business problems at their root.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates:
· Pursuing a Masters or equivalent advanced degree from a top tier Technology school
· Record of delivering large analytical solutions with business impact
· Experience on R/SAS/Matlab and SQL
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including strong working knowledge of Excel
· Problem-solving ability and passion for big data
· Excellent communication and data presentation skills
· Fluent written and spoken English
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates:
Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related technical discipline. Hands-on experience and project-based learning in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred.
• Academic experience in manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation, and deployment at scale.
• Academic or Project Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe, and PyTorch.
• Academic Experience with Big Data platforms like Apache Spark and Hadoop.
• Familiarity with data processing with Python, R & SQL.
• Familiarity with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass, etc.
How to apply Amazon careers off campus drive 2020:
Amazon careers Hiring freshers as a Data Scientist Intern in Bangalore. Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020. If you are looking for an IT job, Amazon is the best place to work for freshers. The salary offered by the company is also good.
Amazon off campus drive 2020: APPLY NOW