AMD Off campus Drive 2020
AMD careers: hiring freshers as Co-Op/ Intern in Bangalore.Founded in 1969 as a Silicon Valley start-up, the AMD journey began with dozens of employees focused on leading-edge semiconductor products. From those modest beginnings, AMD has grown into a global company of 10,000 people, achieving many important industry firsts along the way. AMD today develops high-performance computing and visualization products to solve some of the world’s toughest and most interesting challenges
Company Name:- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
Job Profile:- Co-Op/ Intern
Job Location:- Bangalore
Description for AMD Off campus Drive 2020:-
- At AMD, They push the boundaries of what is possible.
- They believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center. Developing great technology takes more than talent:
- it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results.
- It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world.
- If you have this type of passion, AMD invites you to take a look at the opportunities available to come to join their team.
Skills Required for AMD Off campus 2020:-
- Candidate should have a good understanding of Digital design concepts, Verilog and System Verilog
- Knowledge of UVM will be a plus
- Good problem-Solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Candidates who are doing their Masters [ME/M Tech] from a reputed college with specialization in VLSI/Microelectronics
- Candidates who are passing in 2021 only can apply.
How to Apply AMD Off campus 2020:
Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the AMD Off Campus Drive 2020.
APPLY LINK: Click here to Apply
More off campus 2020 jobs:
|Off campus Jobs 2020||Apply now|