Axis Bank Recruitment 2020 Hiring As Assistant Manager For Any Degree
About Bank:-Axis Bank is the fifth-largest Indian bank offering a wide assortment of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 4,050 branches, 11,801 ATMs and 4,917 cash recyclers spread across the country as of 31 March 2019 and nine international offices.
Main Points Regarding Axis Bank Recruitment 2020 Hiring:-
Job Profile: Customer Service Officer
Role – Customer Service Officer
Grade – Assistant Manager
Location – At any Axis Bank Branch across the country
Degree Needed: freshers (Any Degree)
CTC: Rs 4.12 LPA
- Both Graduates & Post Graduates from any stream with:
- a. 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR
- b. The aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, the final year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted by June 2020.
- Age Limit – Minimum 21 years and max 30 years (born on or after 1st April 1990).
- Responsible for Engagement with Mapped book Portfolio Customers in order to deepen the account & strengthen the banking relationship.
- Responsible for generation of fee income through cross-sell sale of Retails Asset Products (Loan Products), Credit / Debit Cards, Retail Forex and Investment Banking Products (Life Insurance – LI, General Insurance – GI, Mutual Funds – MF, etc. to the existing customer base
- Responsible for lead generation for Saving and Current Account – CASA to new customers and deepening of account balances for existing customers
- Responsible for increasing digital penetration (IB/MB/Bill Pay registration & Activation) in the existing base.
- The sales and marketing activities need to be done mainly from the branch itself.
Responsible for timely processing of bank transactions like
- Non-financial Service requests
- Funds transfer
- Opening of accounts
- Reconciliation of office accounts
- Ensuring timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels.
- The selection will be through a two-stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank.
- Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self-declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank.
Document Required for Axis Bank Recruitment 2020 :
- Latest updated Resume.
- Candidate Must Carry Degree.
- SSC mark sheet.
- The candidate carries 3 to 4 recent passport size photos.
- HSC or diploma mark sheet.
- Candidates who are invited for the interview have to attend in the formal dress.
- A Photo Identity proof Aadhar Card, Voter card, Pan Card, etc
- Candidate has to carry at least 2 Photocopy of every document. (eg: Degree etc)
Apply Now:– Click here
Suggestions For Freshers:https://naukridakho.com/coronavirus-india-lockdown-for-21-days/
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates: Click here
Join the telegram group for all openings near you: https://t.me/naukridakho
Capgemini News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: https://naukridakho.com/soon-capgemini-will-hire-30000-k-employees/