About Company:-BankBazaar is the world’s first neutral online marketplace for instant
customised rate quotes on loans and credit cards.
Shop for loans & cards just like you buy
everything else now – online.
Job Description (MBA Fresher)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Coordinate with SM to ensure End to end process of logging in the file & taking it to the disbursal stage.
2) Coordination with Credit team for Sanction of the file.
3) Coordination with operations team for disbursement process.
4) Collecting documents according to the checklist from the customers.
5) The role would involve travel within the city to our partners.
Improvement & Training Activities
1) Understand why cases are getting rejected by Sales Give feedback to BankBazaar central team in a structured manner so that it can be fixed.
2) Training the Associates to take up the role and ensure high disbursal.
1) Good Communication in English.
2) Strong knowledge of Excel, reports.
3) Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 – 2,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
APPLY NOW:-BankBazaar Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers