Barclays off campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring Freshers
About: Since 1990, Barclays has had a significant presence in India through its banking business and Global Service Centre. Barclays Bank PLC India has achieved market-leading positions in Corporate and Investment banking. Barclays Global Service Centre, India provides Technology, Operations and Functions services to businesses and customers globally. Barclays is hiring freshers of 2019 & 2020 Batch.
Barclays off campus Recruitment Details:
Job Profile: Model Developer
Batch:2019 & 2020
Job Location: Noida
Glassdoor: Barclays Glassdoor Review
Experience Needed: Freshers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from a Top School, or a Master’s Degree in another technical discipline (Physics, Engineering, Maths) with relevant experience
- Advanced Python Programming and knowledge of Python/R/C++ coding.
- Model implementation using DevOps tools like TeamCity, Jira, BitBucket and Nexus, etc
- Project and stakeholder management.
- Experience in financial institution data, supporting model development, implementation and product ionisation within credit wholesale, consumer, finance or treasury.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Masters/PhD Degree in Computer Science, Math or Statistics
- Knowledge of Big Data platforms such as HADOOP and its eco-system
- Knowledge of credit card and/or banking retail business is strongly preferred
- Good exposure to statistical model development – familiarity with Consumer or Wholesale Credit risk modeling experience.
- Supported or working on stress testing across Risk, Treasury or Finance
- Data science and Machine learning background
- Experience working within a quantitative analytics team delivering models
- Responsibility for the implementation of models through a full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) utilizing Python & DevOps tools for automated release management.
- Responsibility for the delivery of fully automated, optimized and tested implementations within the Python environment for the production team to run.
- Work with model developer, data and production teams to support development, delivery, and integration of models into IT infrastructure
- Support senior managers and directors across risk to understand and document the overall requirements for a production process.
- Lead innovation of technical solutions, exploring new technologies to service stakeholders’ evolving needs.
How To Apply Barclays Off-Campus Drive 2020:Click Here