Technical Support Engineer – Bloomberg On-Site Support – Mumbai
Job Title:– Technical Support Engineer
Our Bloomberg On-Site Support (BOS) teams work with urgency to provide 24/7 on-site technical solutions to Bloomberg’s internal and external customers in more than 75 countries. Our customers rely on our technology and the support that we provide to be able to do their jobs in a dynamic, highly-demanding, technology-focused environment. The team is all highly skilled specialists who are able to assist them with all Bloomberg hardware (PCs, biometric devices, routers), software and networking infrastructure. We are a one-stop-shop of on-site support and do not leave until the job is done.
You operate as a Technical Account Manager when you are on-site and make valuable contributions to our customers because of your expertise within Bloomberg working closely with other Bloomberg Technology Services & Solutions teams. You pride yourself in offering top-notch customer solution focused service by being able to understand and pre-empt needs as well as deliver personal, on-the-ground value and assistance spotting gaps and implementing changes.
You are the calm voice and cool head in a fast-paced environment but you understand urgency, work hard, have commercial acumen and are customer service driven. Our customers internally and externally count on you daily. Our team is tight but our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge and support each other.
We’ll trust you to:
- Flexibly support internal and external customer technical needs to resolution
- Troubleshoot technical issues (desktop, network connectivity, etc) both in the customer’s environment (onsite) as well as remotely
- Deliver an extraordinary level of customer service under pressure, whilst maintaining focus on solving the issue
- Accurately detail fixing steps and resolutions using our proprietary ticketing system.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||Banglore Jobs||Hyderabad Jobs||Internship|
You’ll need to have:
- Demonstrated experience with Helpdesk/Desktop Support/Technical Support within an enterprise environment
- Extensive experience working with PC software/hardware, Networking devices, Windows OS
- Exposure to networking technology (Networking hardware, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Willingness to travel to customer sites to provide onsite support as needed
- Flexible coverage schedule to accommodate occasional evening, weekend work (time off in lieu)
We’d love to see:
- Programming knowledge
Join Our Groups For Job Updates:
|Join Telegram Group [ 500+ Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Grop||Click Here|
|Join Linkedin||Click Here|
- Financial Services
- Information Services
- Information Technology & Services
How to Apply Bloomberg off campus Drive 2021:
Apply Link:-Click here to Apply (Internship 2021 in Mumbai)