BT off campus Drive 2020
BT careers: hiring freshers as Campus Trainee in Gurugram.We are a leading communications services provider selling products and services to consumers, small and medium-sized enterprises, and the public sector. We also sell wholesale products and services to communications providers in the UK and around the world
Job Profile:- Campus Trainee
Work Location:- Gurugram
Last Date To Apply:- Aug 6, 2020, 4:29:00 AM
- To take chats & handle back-office work promptly within agreed timescales and in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- To ensure prompt and accurate information is provided with appropriate resolution
- To achieve operational targets as defined by for the process
- To maintain queue levels to agreed SLA targets levels
- To achieve and maintain a good knowledge/capability of BT systems.
- When dealing with customers aspire to deliver an excellent customer experience via. Chats or back office.
- To highlight to queue owners, line management and offline support teams any issues in the queues that may affect customer satisfaction and share best practice within the team and across Digital Care teams
- To complete/participate in ad-hoc projects to drive efficiencies and improvements in the process
- To fully support and take guidance from the manager, raising awareness to them of any factors which may affect the performance of individuals or the whole team.
- Share best practice within the team and across the Digital Care Community
- Adhere to relevant shift patterns and break schedules
- Take responsibility for personal development and drive their own performance
- Excellent English verbal and written language skills along with good typing (minimum 40 speed) and multi-tasking skills
- Be flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Good empathy and customer ownership skills
- Good cross-cultural awareness to be able to effectively communicate with UK customers
- Good objection handling/diffusing/complaint handling skills
- Good customer interaction skills with the ability to recognize the customers’ needs
- Good self-management (Attendance/Break Management/Adherence/AHT/Wrap)
- PC literate with good system navigation skills
- Good Data input skills
- Good Problem solving
- Good MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) skills.
Join Our Telegram GroupClick Here To Join
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here to follow
Instagram: Click here to Follow
Why this role matters
- To resolve the queries/concerns being raised by the customer promptly and accurately in line with the agreed SLAs. The work will be allocated in the queue in the form of Chat or back-office wherein an individual will be responsible to resolve the concerns/queries raised or have to provide accurate information to the customer.
- This involves working on chat & back office (inbound and outbound) queues basis the alignment. Need to understand the customer query/concern and take appropriate action accordingly. This can involve a certain amount of investigative work, checking for process via different tools.
- Working as part of a team to consistently deliver good customer experience/satisfaction and operational targets including quality measures.
How To Apply BT off campus 2020 :
Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the BT off campus drive 2020.
APPLY LINK: Click here to Apply