Byju’s Careers Mega Off Campus Drive 2020 Recruiting Freshers Of 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Batch
About Company:-BYJU’S – The Learning App is the common brand name for Think and Learn Private Ltd., a Bangalore-based educational technology and online tutoring firm founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran at Bangalore. Byju Raveendran established the company with his brother Riju Raveendran and wife Divya Gokulnath. Now Byju going to hire freshers off-campus.
Main Points Regarding BYJU’s Hiring:-
Job Profile: Business Development Associate
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Job Location: Across India
Batch : 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Batch
Glassdoor review: BYJU’s Glassdoor review
Quora:-Byju’s job review quora
CTC: Upto 10 LPA
Job Description Byju’s careers:
Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US. Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
- – Generating revenue by counseling prospects and converting them to sales.
- – Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- – Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- – Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- – Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- – Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- – Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on the proactive basis for abroad education.
- – Answer questions about products/services and delivering to the need of the customer.
- – Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- – Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- – To be a single point of interface for all customers until conversion.
- – Coordinate with the respective team for the product services.
- – Helping the team through training and mentoring
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
- 6 days a week and 9 hours a day (9 am to 6 pm/10 am to 7 pm/11 am to 8 pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as a week off.
Interview Process: Multiple rounds of face to face Interviews.
- Raipur, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Agra
- Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vizag, Ranchi, Patna
- Hyderabad, Chennai, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Coimbatore
- Kochi, Trivandrum, Nagpur, Lucknow, Mangalore, Hubli.
Join the telegram group for all openings near you: https://t.me/naukridakho
Capgemini News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: https://naukridakho.com/soon-capgemini-will-hire-30000-k-employees/