Byju’s off campus Hiring freshers
Byju’s off campus Hiring freshers As Business Development Associate in PAN india.More off-campus drive 2020, Internship from Home & Free courses visit Regularly.
Position: Business Development Associate
Passout Batch: 2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020
Salary: 10 LPA (7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable)
Job Location: Across India
Wikipedia: BYJU Wiki
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/B.Tech/MBA All Branches with Excellent skills
- 10Th Grade Cut-off Score: 60% or above.
- UG/PG Cut-off Score: 6 CGPA or 55% and above
- 2017/2018/2019/2020 (Final year) Batches
Document Required Byju’s off campus hiring freshers 2020:
- Latest updated Resume.
- Candidate Must Carry Degree.
- SSC mark sheet.
- The candidate carries 3 to 4 recent passport size photos.
- HSC or diploma mark sheet.
- Candidates who are invited for the interview have to attend in the formal dress.
- A Photo Identity proof Aadhar Card, Voter card, Pan Card, etc
- Candidate has to carry at least 2 Photocopy of every document. (eg: Degree etc)
Job Description of Byju’s Jobs For Freshers 2020:
- Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face.
- The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US.
- Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||Banglore Jobs||Hyderabad Jobs||Internship|
- 6 days a week and 9 hours a day (9am to 6pm/10am to 7pm /11am to 8pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as week off.
Interview Process: Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
Join Our Groups For Job Updates:
- Raipur, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Agra
- Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vizag, Ranchi, Patna
- Hyderabad, Chennai, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Coimbatore
- Kochi, Trivandrum, Nagpur, Lucknow, Mangalore, Hubli
How To Apply Byju’s off campus Drive:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the via a below-given link after reading all Job details given above.
Apply Link:-Click here to Apply (Byju’s off-campus Jobs)