cognizant hiring freshers 2020
About Company: Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Job Description for cognizant hiring freshers 2020:
Designation: Engineer Trainee
Role: Cognizant Engineer Trainee- Service Desk
Annual Total Compensation: INR 3,38,005/- per annum
- Service desk associates will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues. SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of issues. The Apt candidate should have a basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
cognizant hiring freshers 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
– 2018.2019 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
– The consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X, XII, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
– No standing arrears in current education.
– Maximum 2 years gap in education.
– At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
– Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Open only to Indian nationals.
– Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain.
– 2018, 2019 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
“*Passport and PAN number is mandated for the onboarding process. If you have applied for a passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport Seva Kendra” during onboarding.
– Group Discussion
– Technical Interview
– Voice Assessment
– HR Discussion
Interview Location: Chennai/Coimbatore/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune/Gurgaon/Kolkata.
(This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country).
Documents Required For Cognizant Recruitment 2020:
- Latest updated Resume.
- Candidate Must Carry Degree.
- SSC mark sheet.
- The candidate carries 3 to 4 recent passport size photos.
- HSC or diploma mark sheet.
- Candidates who are invited for the interview have to attend the formal dress.
- A Photo Identity proof Aadhar Card, Voter card, Pan Card, etc
- Candidate has to carry at least 2 Photocopy of every document. (eg: Degree etc)
How to apply cognizant off campus 2020:
Cognizant careers hiring freshers 2020 Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the cognizant job openings.
APPLY LINK: Click here to apply
(Apply fast before the link expires)