Cognizant off campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers as Engineer Trainee|Upcoming off campus
About: Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant off campus Drive 2020 Details:
Job Role: Cognizant Engineer Trainee- Service Desk
Salary: INR 3,38,005/- per annum
Degree: B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
Job Description Cognizant off campus Drive 2020:
- Service desk associates will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
– 2018.2019 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
– Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII,UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
– No standing arrears in current education.
– Maximum 2 years gap in education.
– At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
– Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Open only to Indian nationals.
– Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
– 2018, 2019 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
“*Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra” during onboarding.
– Group Discussion
– Technical Interview
– Voice Assessment
– HR Discussion
Interview Location: Chennai/Coimbatore/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune/Gurgaon/Kolkata.
(This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country)
How To Apply Cognizant off campus Drive 2020:
Cognizant off campus drive 2020 hiring freshers of 2018 & 2019 Batch for the role of engineer trainee. All B.tech freshers can apply after reading all information about freshers hiring.
Cognizant off campus Drive 2020 : APPLY NOW
MORE FRESHERS JOBS 2020: