Cognizant off campus for 2020 batch
Cognizant hiring freshers as Science / Engineering Graduates for the role of PROGRAMMER ANALYST, for Chennai.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Company Name:- Cognizant
Job Profile:– PROGRAMMER ANALYST
Qualification:- Science / Engineering Graduate
Job Location:- Chennai
Employee: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Job Description cognizant off campus drive 2020:
- Understand, interpret, and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements and requirement standards for the project.
Design and Analysis:
- The study assigned functional specifications.
- analyze and identify the impact of specifications.
- raise queries and seek resolution from different stakeholders.
- Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- Develop coding (business layer coding, interface development, service development, creation of stored procedures, etc) as required in the project.
- Raise clarifications/issues/concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review/defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review, as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components, as required.
- Update the traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20, awareness of Quality Management System).
- follow the SCM policies set for the project.
- Testing: Write unit test cases for the specific unit.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer for the test cases written.
- Execute the test cases.
- Capture and fix defects as and when found, and retest the areas during testing and warranty phase.
- Review work to ensure adherence to SCM policies set for the project.
- Follow up on the integration of the component developed with the application.
- Understand and execute automation tools for testing.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates:
- Rework on the code based on review comments from code review/defects raised in unit testing, peer testing, SIT, UAT testing or any other relevant testing phases.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Provide ideas for process optimization or value-adds that can be provided and share them with the relevant stakeholders.
- adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20, awareness of Quality Management System, IDE, etc).
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets, user manual, online help document, installation manual/scripts.
- contribute / search/reuse all types of assets from the repository.
- Video Monitoring tools
Good To Have Skills
- Core Java
How To apply cognizant off campus drive 2020:
Cognizant careers hiring freshers 2020 Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the cognizant job openings.