Cubic Corporation Off Campus Jobs
Cubic Corporation hiring software test engineer in Hyderabad. Cubic Corporation is the parent company of three major businesses, Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS), Cubic Global Defense (CGD), and Cubic Mission Solutions (CMS). CTS is a leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide. CGD is a leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. CMS provides networked Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities for defense, intelligence, security, and commercial missions.
Job Position:– Software Test Engineer
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Job Summary: Applies fundamental engineering principles for the development and exercise of test plans, test procedures and test reports. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface with engineering staff to identify ‘testable’ features of the design.
- Review customer requirements and engineering documents to prepare system test requirements matrix.
- Write requirements-based test procedures according to standard Cubic practices.
- Interface with program management through life cycle of project. Actively drives the management and resolution of system ARQs and Issues. Work closely with Development Leads to ensure quality
- Conduct system testing according to plans and procedures.
- Write test reports.
- Demonstrate ability to multitask as needed by Supervisor.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with staff at different locations to ensure coordination for work Assists in the development and maintenance of the project test environment, test configuration.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with Cubic’s Quality Management System
- Comply with Cubic Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organizations
- Comply with Cubic Human Resources Procedures
- Other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology (B Tech) or Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in manual Software Testing
- API testing experience is must
- Experience in testing in embedded environment is a plus
- Display a sound understanding of software development life-cycle
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and other MSOffice Application. Software Development or familiarity with C++ or C#, JAVA” is desirable
- Experience with test automation is desirable
- Must be good team player
- Must be self-motivated with an excellent attitude
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to perform work requiring a high degree of accuracy
- Able to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks and work under deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skill
How To Apply Cubic Corporation off campus Drive 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the via a below-given link after reading all Job details given above.
APPLY LINK:-Click here to Apply