Cvent Careers off-campus Hiring As Associate Product Consultant For Any Degree Graduates
About the company:- The Cvent Event Cloud offers software solutions to event planners and marketers for online event registration, venue selection, event management and marketing, onsite solutions, and attendee engagement. Cvent’s suite of products automate and simplify the planning process to maximize the impact of events. The Cvent Hospitality Cloud partners with hotels and venues to help them drive group and corporate travel business.
Main Points Regarding Cvent Hiring:
Profile: Associate Product Consultant
Degree: Bachelor’s degree in any stream
Glassdoor Review: Cvent Glassdoor Review
Job Location: India-Gurugram
Job Type: Client Services
We have multiple Associate Product Consultant positions for graduates with 1-3 years of work experience in our Client Services department for Event Management software product. You shall either be a part of a team that supports clients over the chat and email on the Cvent Event Management software or will be responsible for implementing their event requirements in the tool and sharing best practices with them.
Client Services Team Our team of over 140 Product Consultants, Analysts and Relationship Managers is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals. We hire bright people who are willing to learn and are extremely motivated to succeed. We have people from various educational backgrounds including computer information systems, psychology, and communications.
Work Hours: Primarily US hours (night shift)
Cvent, Inc. (www.cvent.com) is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing, and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, we currently have 1,100 talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally we have offices in New Delhi, India, and London, England. Cvent has received a number of awards and honors recognizing our strong company culture, innovative products, stellar customer service and support, visionary leadership and investment in our employees. We currently have job openings across all departments and locations and are looking to add valuable team members to further strengthen the company’s DNA.
1. Responsible for delight prospective customers with outstanding service levels over chats and emails.
2. Answer queries in a professional manner, establishing rapport in order to identify customer needs
3. Adhere to standard operating procedures required by the process
4. Meeting realistic customer expectations in terms of efficiency, accuracy, and professionalism of response
• Bachelor’s degree in any stream
• 1 to 5 years experience in a technical process is preferred
• Excellent written communication skills
• Basic knowledge of MS Office applications
• Ability to work with speed and accuracy (Typing Speed: 30 WPM)
• Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task
• Quick learner with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
For more information contact Cvent HR at email@example.com