Cvent off campus hiring 2020
Cvent Off Campus 2021 hiring freshers as Email Marketing Associate in Gurgoan.More off campus drive for 2021 batch, Freshers Jobs, Internship from Home & Free courses visit Regularly.
Email Marketing Associate
Cvent India is looking for a smart person to help with email marketing efforts. As a part of Global Demand Center, based out of Gurgaon, India, you will have access to best in class marketing tech stack and marketers. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has knowledge of email marketing tools and marketing automation concepts and tools. You will have an opportunity to make an impact on all the global campaigns we run.
Work with the largest event management software company in the world to help capture, re-engage, and develop qualified prospects for Cvent’s multiple sales divisions. This is a fast-paced, timeline-driven, and demanding role that requires a self-starter with excellent motivation and attention to detail.
This position will work with the Marketing and Sales teams to design and build demand generation campaigns including but not limited to event build, responsive emails and assist in high-level campaign metrics reporting for distribution to the Marketing and Sales divisions.
This person will be working closely with sales and marketing operations to turn requirements into tailored, high impact marketing campaigns in order to increase engagement & conversion.
Star performers in this profile can receive the unique opportunity to visit the Cvent Headquarters office in the US, for 7-8 weeks of further learning and career development.
Join Our Groups For Job Updates:
|Join Telegram Group [ 500+ Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Grop||Click Here|
|Join Linkedin||Click Here|
- Creating end to end campaign execution strategy, plan, design, process, QA & ROI reporting
- Working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to build campaigns that drive demand generation using Cvent and Marketo
- Creating and building marketing email campaigns and landing pages that drive sales leads and increase prospect and client engagement (worked on any CRM tool/ email marketing tool)
- Creating Events, HTML emails, and landing pages through Cvent Tool
- Liaise with Planning team to develop and execute the marketing roadmap across all products
- Create web pages supporting enhanced user experience through progressive profiling
- Coordinating with Sales Operations to segment and collate prospect and client lists for registrants and attendee information
- Design and develop drip campaigns to enable accelerated sales cycle and continuous engagement
- Drawing up email campaign reporting to benchmark and measure success
- Create enhanced reports to support Product marketing teams measure the performance of high impact marketing campaigns.
- Fresher with good HTML knowledge or someone with 1-1.5 years of experience of working on email marketing and marketing automation tool (Marketo, Eloqua, Silverpop, Pardot etc.)
- Fair understanding of Marketing automation and demand generation concepts and ability to implement the same using a Marketing Automation software
- Should be able to build high impact innovative Nurturing campaigns using a Marketing Automation tool
- Attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, simultaneously
- Great analytical and logical ability. Should be familiar with reporting that a Marketing Automation tool has to offer and should be able to provide metrics/analysis around all campaigns.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||Banglore Jobs||Hyderabad Jobs||Internship|
Document required :
- Latest updated Resume.
- Candidate Must Carry Degree.
- SSC mark sheet.
- The candidate carries 3 to 4 recent passport size photos.
- HSC or diploma mark sheet.
- Candidates who are invited for the interview have to attend in the formal dress.
- A Photo Identity proof Aadhar Card, Voter card, Pan Card, etc
- Candidate has to carry at least 2 Photocopy of every document. (eg: Degree etc).