DXC Careers Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring freshers
About: DXC Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.DXC invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers, and Operational Execution. The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector customers in 70 countries.
Main Points Regarding DXC careers Off-campus 2020:
Job Profile: Associate Professional System Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Glassdoor Review: DXC Glassdoor Review
Interview: DXC interview Questions
Batch Year: 2018/2019/2020
Exp Needed: Freshers & Experienced
Job Location: Chennai
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
- Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
- Maintains appropriate system documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with design principles and applications
- Experience working with company and client documentation and storage procedures
- Experience working with complex system implementations and organizational processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How To Apply: Apply DXC off campus 2020
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates: Click here
Join the telegram group for all openings near you: https://t.me/naukridakho
Capgemini News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: https://naukridakho.com/soon-capgemini-will-hire-30000-k-employees/