Expedia Careers Off Campus Recruitment For 2019 Batch
About Expedia careers: Expedia.com is an online travel agency and metasearch engine. The website and mobile app can be used to book airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, cruise ships, and vacation packages. It is owned and operated by Expedia Group, ranked first on the list of top-earning travel companies.
Main points Regarding Expedia Off-Campus Recruitment 2020:
Job Position: Associate Software Development Engineer
Company Website: Expedia
Experience Needed: Fresher/Experience (0-1 Year)
Expedia Job Description:
- Deliver high-quality code in time that is designed to be scalable, responsive & resilient.
- Ability to learn and pick up on new technologies & existing technology stacks
- Has a strong sense of ownership on all Technical issues
- Has the ability to identify & mitigate risks/issues in your scope of the problem space
- Keeps open channels of communication amongst team members
What you’ll do:
- Strong sense of ownership – help the team win
- Good written & spoken communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Who you are:
- 2019 – B.Tech graduate
- 1+ years Software Development work experience (using either Java, C#, Ruby, or Python), or prior experience in object-oriented programming.
- Write clean code – elegant technical designs are part of your DNA.
- A self-starter who is consistently looking to innovate and find ways to enhance our customer’s experience, with the ability to own epics from end to end.
- Strong communication skills. You articulate your ideas to peers and leaders, providing details and understanding of your approach. You keep solid documentation.
How to Apply: Expedia Off-campus for 2019 Batch