Flipkart Freshers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring As Trainee
About Company: Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 100 million. In the 10 years since it started, Flipkart has come to offer over 80 million products across 80+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion, and Lifestyle. Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, No cost EMI and 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. With over 1,00,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSME’s do business online.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer I
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Glassdoor review:–click here to view
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Passout Year: 2016/2017/2018/2019
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/MCA
The Software Development Engineer’s core responsibilities include working on highly-maintainable and unit tested software components/systems that address real-world problems. You will be working in a fast-paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
You will assume complete ownership of the projects you deliver while collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders on all elements of the development process. You are expected to demonstrate good learnability and adopt technologies that help build large scale, performant, reliable and sustainable systems.
- Minimum 1-year experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language:
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently
- Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform is a plus
• B Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.