Gartner careers off campus 2020
Gartner hiring freshers for the role of Marketing Specialist in Gurgoan.Gartner is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role.
Gartner careers off campus 2020 details:
Company Name:– Gartner
Company Website:– www.gartner.com
Job Profile:- Marketing Specialist
Job Location:- Gurgaon
About this role:
- We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing Operations team to support Gartner’s Global Business Sales division.
- The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for validating inbound marketing leads, enriching their contact/engagement details, and matching them to the appropriate account to send for sales assignment.
What you will do:
- Source and validate details around a contact’s role and engagement with marketing material
- Provide quick, accurate lead routing to improve the customer experience and speed-to-lead rates
- Monitor lead volume and trends for your aligned product area/s
- Provide direct feedback on places to evolve the design of Gartner’s lead scoring model to deliver more high-converting leads to sales
- Effectively collaborate across the global marketing organization to identify, understand and work to resolve issues that may arise related to email campaign operations, lead generation and management, data and analytics, website maintenance and other areas of work.
What you’ll need:
- BS/ BA degree required.
- 0.6 -3 years of experience. Relevant marketing or sales experience preferred
- Experience with prospecting tools (such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, CRM, etc.) preferred.
- Strong verbal & written communication.
Who you are:
- Self-starter – This individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious, perceptive, and be able to respond appropriately to change. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work autonomously to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at one time.
- Detail-oriented – Pays attention to detail, makes a conscious effort to avoid mistakes and understand causes instead of just the effects. It shouldn’t be something that you have to work at.
- Project manager – Ability to coordinate efforts cross-functionally to achieve positive end results. Excellent project management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Communicator – Must have strong presentation and writing skills.
- Intellectually Curious – Ability to understand qualitative and quantitative research, the market landscape, & new thought leadership.
- Analytical – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Positive – Approaches work with a positive attitude; views challenges or setbacks as opportunities to learn, improve processes and strengthen working relationships.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates:
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
How To Apply Gartner careers off campus 2020:
Gartner careers hiring freshers 2020 Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the Gartner job openings.
APPLY LINK: Click here to apply