General Electric off campus drive 2020
General Electric careers: hiring freshers as HR Operations Associate in Banglore.GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates:
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here to Join
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click here to Follow
Company Name:– GE
Company Website:- www.ge.com
Job Profile:– HR Operations Associate
Work Location:- Banglore
Job Description for General Electric off campus 2020:
- In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring daily service delivery standards are achieved while performing various routine transactional tasks for Payroll & Benefits.
- Develop a basic knowledge of the HR systems and processes to perform your job. Identify and resolve operational issues and support process improvements within your defined scope of work.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and suppliers and become a contributing member of the team.
• Ensure daily service delivery standards are achieved while performing routine transactional processing.
• Follow standard operating procedures for assigned processes.
• Respond to questions/requests from HR partners, employees and other stakeholders
• Provide Best in Class customer service.
• Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness and data quality to ensure compliance with relevant legal and GE policy requirements
• Interface between the local HR team and other support teams as needed
• Participate in internal payroll and benefits audits
• Provide ad-hoc operational support for assigned process
• Associate’s degree from an accredited university or college in related area (or a high school graduate/GED or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant work experience)
• Language requirements (if applicable)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
• Process experience in HR Operations or Payroll & Benefits preferred
• Solid interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
• Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and
• Ability to recognize when to escalate issues.
How to Apply General Electric off campus 2020?
Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the General Electric off campus 2020.
APPLY LINK: Click here to Apply
More off campus 2020 jobs:
|Off campus Jobs 2020||Apply now|