genpact off campus for 2020 batch
Genpact careers: is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We create resilient, more sustainable, business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
genpact off campus for 2020 batch details:
|Company Website:||Genpact careers|
|Degree Needed:||BE/B.Tech/Any Graduate|
Job Description genpact off campus for 2020 batch :
- Respond to customer queries and customer’s concerns.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and verbal communication.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, efficiency, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving capabilities and assist customers in case of any issues
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit the capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Basic knowledge of how digital payments work required.
genpact off campus 2020 Minimum qualifications:
- Graduate (Any Field)
- Freshers are eligible
Preferred qualifications for Genpact off campus for 2020 batch:
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with a customer-centric approach
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
- Proficiency in spoken & written English and with a neutral English accent. Proficiency in Hindi is also required.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates:
Documents Required for genpact off campus for 2020 batch:
- Latest updated Resume.
- Candidate Must Carry Degree.
- SSC mark sheet.
- The candidate carries 3 to 4 recent passport size photos.
- HSC or diploma mark sheet.
- Candidates who are invited for the interview have to attend in the formal dress.
- A Photo Identity proof Aadhar Card, Voter card, Pan Card, etc
- Candidate has to carry at least 2 Photocopy of every document. (eg: Degree etc)
How to apply genpact Careers off campus drive 2020:
APPLY NOW: Genpact off campus for 2020 batch