Goldman Sachs Off Campus Recruitment 2020
Goldman Sachs careers: At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders, and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you make you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness, and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Goldman Sachs Internship 2020 , We are looking for talented and enthusiastic professionals to join our engineering team and help build out a broad set of user-facing and data processing platforms.
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Recruitment 2020 details:
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Location: Banglore
Goldman Sachs Career review: Goldman Sachs career
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- As a member of our team, you will partner globally across multiple divisions and engineering teams to create end-to-end solutions. You will be able to innovate and incubate new ideas, and you will learn and share knowledge across the organization.
- You will have an opportunity to work on a broad range of projects, including monitoring of suspicious transactions; developing large-scale graph and search platforms; visualizing patterns of customer or employee behavior in an investigative UI; and automating workflows with new platforms and virtual assistants.
- Our tech stack includes Hadoop/HBase; React/Angular; and platform engineering frameworks such as MongoDB, ORM frameworks, DropWizard, and others. An additional key part of engineering life at Goldman Sachs is the migration of legacy applications into these new stacks.
A successful candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field of study.
- Expertise in Java, C++, Scala, Python, or a similar programming language.
- Proficiency in SQL and data manipulation.
- Experience in at least one of the following: distributed systems, platform engineering, large-scale system design, data mining, information retrieval, natural language processing, NoSQL databases, UI development with AngularJS or React.
- A very strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn and partner with others.
- The ability (and tenacity) to clearly express ideas and arguments in meetings and on paper.
For candidates at the VP level, we will also expect:
- Demonstrable experience in end-to-end solutions
- A track record of influence with senior stakeholders
- Prior roles with management oversight duties, for candidates, aspiring to be team leads
- Knowledge of the financial industry and compliance or risk functions, in particular, would be welcome but are no expectations.
How To Apply Goldman Sachs Off Campus Recruitment 2020:
Goldman Sachs careers Hiring freshers as a software engineer in Bangalore. Interested candidates can apply through the below link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2020. If you are looking for an IT job, Goldman Sachs is the best place to work for freshers. The salary offered by the company is also good.
Goldman Sachs Selection Process:
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Group Discussion
- HR Interview
Goldman Sachs Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- You must score more than 60% in your Graduation aggregate.
- age limit 21 to 30 years.
APPLY NOW: Goldman Sachs Off Campus Recruitment 2020