Google hiring Interns
About the job
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations. Depending on your background and experience, you will be working in one of the following areas:
Product and Systems Development
Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems, you’ll develop solutions for challenging technical problems. You will research, conceive, and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offerings and collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in software development in one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here To Join|
|Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here to follow|
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Effective implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India
How To Apply Google hiring Interns :
APPLY LINK: Click here to Apply
More Internship 2020: