Honeywell Hiring Freshers Graduate Engineer Trainee
About: Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Honeywell Hiring Freshers Graduate Engineer Trainee Details:
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience required: Trainee Freshers
Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Job Location: Chennai
Honeywell Hiring Freshers Job Description:
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- The individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem-solving.
How To Apply Honeywell Hiring Freshers Graduate Engineer Trainee:
Honeywell careers Hiring Freshers as the role of graduate engineer trainee in Chennai. Candidate having Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below link.
Honeywell off Campus 2020: Click Here