Honeywell off campus Drive 2020
Honeywell hiring freshers 2020 as System Engineer in Pune.More off-campus drive 2020, Internship from Home & Free courses visit Regularly.
|Job Profile:||System Engineer|
|Degree Required:||B.E./ B.Tech|
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||Banglore Jobs||Hyderabad Jobs||Internship|
- Should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirement
- Review project inputs like tender specification, sales take offs, mechanical plans etc
- Participate in kick offs meetings/ project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification
- Identify potential issues, technical risks and flag them proactively to supervisor
- Prepare / Review technical queries (if prepared by engineers) and email communications to customers
- Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, highlights changes to the baselines and risks to supervisor
- Create hardware submittal which includes valve/damper sizing, controller & field device selection, wiring & interlocks diagrams, sequence of operation, panel layouts etc.
- Develop application software program & graphics using tools
- Ensure deliverables are prepared with respect to project standards / approved prototypes and quality documents requirements
- Ensure defects are monitored and implement identified Corrective Action/Preventive Action to prevent recurrence of captured defects
- Provide onsite (abroad) support for engineering/ commissioning
- Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
- Work towards continuous Improvement while on the job to bring about Kaizen ideas and implement them.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- BMS/HVAC/F&S Experience Mandate
Join Our Groups For Job Updates:
|Join Telegram Group [ 500+ Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Grop||Click Here|
|Join Linkedin||Click Here|
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- Some engineering experience
- experience with systems.
- JOB ID: HRD101515
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate,Pune,MAHARASHTRA,411013,India
How To Apply Honeywell off campus Drive:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the via a below-given link after reading all Job details given above.
Apply Link:-Click here to Apply (Pune off-campus Jobs)