HSBC off campus drive for 2020 batch |fresher Job | fresher walkin
HSBC careers: hiring freshers as Trainee Software Engineer in Mumbai any graduate can apply. for more off campus drive 2020 |HSBC freshers Recruitment 2020 |HSBC off campus 2020| freshers openings |HSBC Jobs 2020 | Any graduate Jobs visits our portal regularly and achieve the job.
HSBC off campus drive for 2020 batch details:
Company Name: HSBC
Role: Trainee Software Engineer
degree: Any Engineering Graduate
Job Location: Mumbai
- Cloud-based Digital Solutions – Understand the latest technologies to build scalable and efficient applications that can run quickly on Mobile/Internet/Cloud. Java, C#, Swift and .NET framework skills and knowledge of various OS like Android desirable
- Deploying a mix of screen scrapping, automation on the glass and/or ICR/OCR offerings – to implement low-cost automation solutions in order to improve productivity and efficiency for the BackOffice operations in rapid application development and delivery model. Knowledge of Dot.Net and /or Java technology is a must. Ability to work at L1, L2, L3 support levels for global programs.
- Drive industry-leading solutions leveraging DevOps and Agile on Heritage and Niche Technologies to support group strategy
- Open Source development – Monitor servers and determine the use of PUBLIC resources by open-source programs. Demonstrate the understanding of the functionality of the open-source project. Knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL and programming languages such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Java, Ruby, PHP, etc will be useful.The job holder will be responsible for understanding and/or gathering business requirements and working closely with business users and IT teams to develop solutions/software to support the businesses. The key skills required:
- Perform a mix of business analysis, hands-on designing and development, production support and face off to several user groups.
- Willingness to engage with business users and key IT stakeholders outside of direct area of responsibility and manage expectations.
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning ability.
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and is solution-orientated
- High standard of written and oral communication and strong presentation skills
How To Apply HSBC off campus drive for 2020 batch:
HSBC careers: hiring freshers as Trainee Software Engineer in Mumbai any graduate can apply. Interested candidate can apply through the link.
APPLY NOW: HSBC off campus drive for 2020 batch
MORE off campus drive 2020: