IBM off campus Drive 2020
IBM hiring freshers & experienced as Technical Support Associate in Bangalore. A Technical Support Representatives at IBM is a front-line position supporting our products and making sure they are at their best for our customers. With over 100 years in technology, IBM has built a strong reputation for quality service and this role ensures we continue to deliver on that promise. If you enjoy helping people with technical issues, you’ll love your career at IBM.
Job Profile:- Technical Support Associate
Job Location:- Bangalore
Position Type:- Early Professional
Degree:– Bachelor’s Degree
Job Responsibilities for IBM hiring freshers 2020:
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product-related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here to follow
Instagram: Click here to Follow
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in IT Industry
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- Experience in user-level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes, etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Find an opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
How To Apply IBM hiring freshers 2020 :
Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the IBM off campus drive 2020.
APPLY LINK: Click here to Apply