ImageKit.io off campus 2020
ImageKit.io hiring freshers as a Full-stack engineer in Gurgaon.We are a young startup with a validated product-market fit and traction. Our product is used by over 400 companies and 10000+ developers across the world, helping them in image optimization and management for their websites and applications. While, as a product, ImageKit.io focuses on image optimization and management, overall, as a company, we focus on improving web and app performance as a whole.
Job Profile: Full Stack Engineer
Job Location: Gurgoan
- We are looking for a passionate full-stack developer with a good sense of product and users, to join our small remote team.
- If you are someone who gets excited about solving large-scale engineering problems and wants to be a part of a fast-growing Indian SaaS startup, let’s have a word.
- Work with other team members to conceptualize new features, build them from scratch, roll them out to our customers, and improve them based on feedback.
- Keep in mind the pain points of customers while creating any feature or product. An excellent user experience is critical for us.
- Take full ownership of development, testing, quality & launch of new products and features
- Iterate, develop, and test MVPs quickly.
- Improve existing features and write test cases.
- Review code that is written by other team members
- Manually test your features.
- Coordinate with the infrastructure team and monitor critical metrics related to the product on production servers.
- Willing to work autonomously.
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here To Join|
|Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here to follow|
- At least a Bachelor’s degree from any college
- Team player.
- Should have excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to break down a large problem or system into smaller components and prioritize the design & development work.
- Demonstrated interest in learning new things and working on them (for example – own startup, an initial member of someone else’s startup, contribution to open source projects, a small website that they run on their own, etc.)
- Knowledge about CDN, DNS is preferred.
- Should know about best practices for improving web performance.
- Excellent communication skills (the English language is not mandatory, but the clarity of thoughts is essential)
- Play FIFA or Tekken on XBOX? Perfect.
APPLY NOW: Click here to Apply
More off campus 2020 jobs:
|Off campus Jobs 2020||Apply now|