Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers As Trainee For B.tech
About Company :-IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 47.5% as on December, 2019. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
Main Points :-
Job Location: PAN India
Job Profile: Trainee – PLM
Exp : Freshers
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management , Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares , tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing , Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
· Eligible Branches- Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Aeronautical
· Should have completed B. Tech.
· 10%- 60 and above
· 12%-60 and above
· Graduation Aggregate- 60% and above.