Intel off campus drive for 2020 Batch
Intel conducting off campus drive 2020 hiring fresher as software quality engineer in banglore. for Latest off campus drive |Intel careers |2020 batch |Intel Freshers Job visit our job portal and grab the job.
Intel Careers: Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before. We’ve also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
Intel off campus drive for 2020 Batch details:
Job Profile: Software Quality Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: College Grad
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond a company that makes the world’s best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people. ]
- With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software, and end-to-end solutions to deliver compelling experiences.About this position:
* Are you passionate about thoroughly testing a product so you deliver high-quality solutions?
* Do you take pride in finding bugs in software, and troubleshooting complex problems to find the root cause?
* Can you contribute your designs and high-quality code to solve challenging security problems?
* Do you like collaborating with others to develop world-class products?Then come work for the Security Solutions Engineering team within Intel’s #1 software organization, where you’ll find a challenging, fun environment, and people that love teamwork. This is an advanced product team that focuses on delivering security solutions on IA across client, data center, and IOT platforms. We invent, design, and implement solutions to harden Intel’s platforms in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
What you will do:
* Develop and support system validation for client/ server products.
* Create test plans, design, develop, and deploy test frameworks.
* Develop test automation to optimize and speed up test execution.
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly regarded team and to work across goes to deliver leading-edge solutions based on rapidly growing and evolving security technologies.
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
* You are familiar with C++/C system software development, or any test-oriented language.
* You are familiar with Windows and/or Linux environments.
* You have a good understanding of computer networks and system software.
* You are adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues.
* You take pride in your craft and won’t compromise on quality.
* You work well in a team environment and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
* You have solid verbal and written communication skills.
* You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* You have a strong working knowledge of security standards and their applications.
* You have built and enhanced automated test frameworks.
* You are familiar with cloud technologies and scripting.
How to Apply Intel off campus drive for 2020 Batch:
Intel conducting off campus drive 2020 hiring fresher as software quality engineer in Bangalore. Interested candidate can apply through the link.
APPLY NOW: Intel off campus drive for 2020 Batch