JLL hiring freshers as Management Trainee |naukridakho.com
About JLL hiring freshers: JLL is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of the real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $18.0 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of December 31, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.Nowadays, Many of the Multinational Companies and MSME decided to conduct the Off Campus Drives 2020 for Hiring Fresher candidates. Grab a new job is a crucial one and plays an important role in IT freshers Jobs. The company will be looking for suitable, skilled, talented candidates. So for freshers, enhance their skill and apply on the various Upcoming off campus Drive 2020 as per eligibility.so with the strong determination to Grab a job in the IT sector continuously visit our Job portal and apply on the various off campus Freshers Jobs.
JLL hiring freshers as Management Trainee Details:
Job position: Management Trainee
Job Markets: (North/India)
Company website: JLL careers
Work Location: Gurugram, HR
• Proactively engage in business development activities for the vertical selected for
• These activities need to be undertaken through research, intel, networking, newspaper, internet, cold calling, industry seminars, leveraging the existing relationships of other business units.
• Extensive intra city travel to understand market, local geography, potential/existing client sites, including required travel to outside city areas as required.
• Setting up meetings with key decision makers to introduce JLL and Initiate discussions to understand their real estate requirements
• Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
• Assess client requirements, initiate & maintain client interactions, support in preparing information memorandums, financial analysis, pitch books & presentations
• Support the transaction advisory team to effectively execute & conclude transactions
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of deliverables, client service delivery and engagement – calls, meetings, site visits, follow-up, timely submission of company proposals and overall governance during the execution phase.
• Develop business models and projections on the basis of understanding of the market dynamics and clients’ business
• Articulate and present reports/ deliverables in required detail to clients
• Understand and develop knowledge of the relevant players in the industry (both investment and development side of real estate)
• Self-starter & team player
• Passion for Real Estate
• Open to travel
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills enabling development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel & Power Point)
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
Post Graduate with a relevant degree
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Self-starter, Confident, Collaborative with ability to work in a team
Strong analytical skills
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
How To Apply JLL hiring freshers as Management Trainee:
JLL hiring freshers as Management Trainee in Gurgoan.Interested candidates can apply now.
JLL hiring freshers as Management Trainee: APPLY NOW
More freshers hiring 2020: