JLL Recruitment 2020
JLL hiring Experienced candidate for the role of Digital Marketing Analyst Gurgoan. JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of the real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces, and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people, and our communities.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $18.0 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of December 31, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
Job Profile:– Digital Marketing Analyst
Location:- Gurugram, HR
Salary:- As Per Company norms
Job Description JLL Recruitment 2020 :
What this job involves –
- The person will be in charge of social media accounts. He/she will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales.
- Designing and execution of social/digital campaigns that help in generating brand awareness, an affinity for the brand and meet the desired results.
- Content Planning and Creation for the brand across platforms by coordinating with the creative team and writing editorial copy.
- Perform channel audits and reporting
- Well versed in social analytics and exposed to social analytics tools.
- Monitoring the campaign closely and taking effective actions after discussing the same with the client.
- Monitoring social media trends and making effective content plans for the coming months and quarters.
- Coordinating with Internal Teams to ensure timely delivery.
- Catering to New Customer requirements as required.
Documents Required For JLL Recruitment 2020:
- Latest updated Resume.
- Candidate Must Carry Degree.
- SSC mark sheet.
- The candidate carries 3 to 4 recent passport size photos.
- HSC or diploma mark sheet.
- Candidates who are invited for the interview have to attend the formal dress.
- A Photo Identity proof Aadhar Card, Voter card, Pan Card, etc
- Candidate has to carry at least 2 Photocopy of every document. (eg: Degree etc)
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to understand their digital needs and publish the content accordingly
- Deliver content timely to the stakeholders/requestors
- 1-3 years of social media experience
- Has worked on leading social media channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube & G+s
- Ability to think out of the box and has a problem-solving approach. A team player who should have a passion for writing with strong written and verbal communication skills. Passionate about the digital medium and uses the social media platform actively.
Key skills for JLL off campus drive 2020:
Skills and knowledge:
- Flawless writing and proofreading skills
- Exposed to digital marketing
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel).
- The ideal candidate will be adaptable to new tools as per business requirement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and flair for new media
- Detail-oriented, organized, with problem-solving approach and should be able to manage multiple projects and simultaneously while maintaining accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player / Collaborative
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Project / Program management abilities
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Graduation: Mandatory, preferably in English
- Post Graduate: Preferred
- Timing: 1-10pm
How to apply JLL Recruitment 2020:
APPLY NOW: Apply for JLL recruitment 2020
More off campus 2020 :