jp morgan off campus hiring freshers 2020
JP Morgan Careers: hiring candidates for Software Engineer, in Mumbai. Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments, and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
Company Website:- www.jpmorganchase.com
Job Position:– Software Engineer
Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Job Description for jp morgan off campus :
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
- You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
Job responsibilities for JP Morgan Recruitment 2020:-
- Plan, implement and manage all facets of software application integration and development including staff, partners, projects, tools, methodologies, services and budget
- Establish roadmap/vision and make plans to implement the roadmap/vision
- Evaluate, select, and own a wide variety of technologies and tools
- Establish, advocate and enforce best practices in build and deploy processes
- Lead multiple software development teams internationally to develop applications, integrate applications, maintain legacy custom applications,and address issues and improve quality
- Hire supervise and mentor staff, encouraging professional development in order to retain a skilled team of IT professionals
- Assist in developing and managing a budget for technology, IT services, and personnel.
- Stay informed on new or emerging trends and technologies that provide clear benefits to the organization, business partners, or customers
- Act as a strong advocate for the IT department and its initiatives
1) Large project global leadership experience
2) The large project distributed project design and architecture
3) Experience integrating Mainframe, HP Nonstop and distributed systems
5) COBOL85 & Mainframe COBOL
6) Oracle SQL
8) Familiarity with Global Clearing Connectors will be preferred.
Documents Required For JP Morgan Recruitment 2020:
- Latest updated Resume.
- Candidate Must Carry Degree.
- SSC mark sheet.
- The candidate carries 3 to 4 recent passport size photos.
- HSC or diploma mark sheet.
- Candidates who are invited for the interview have to attend the formal dress.
- A Photo Identity proof Aadhar Card, Voter card, Pan Card, etc
- Candidate has to carry at least 2 Photocopy of every document. (eg: Degree etc)
How To apply jp morgan off campus hiring freshers 2020:
JP Morgan careers hiring freshers 2020 Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the JP Morgan job openings.
APPLY LINK: Click Here to Apply (Apply fast before the link expires)
More off campus 2020 :