JPMorgan off campus 2020| Software Developer| BE / B.Tech|Freshers
JPMorgan careers: hiring freshers as a Software Developer in Mumbai. ALL B.E / B.Tech 2017-2019 passports can apply. For more off campus 2020|freshers jobs|mumbai Jobs |JPMorgan Off Campus 2020 |JPMorgan off campus Recruitment 2020 visit our portal.
About: When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry but also change the world.
JPMorgan off campus 2020 details:
|Job Degree:||Software Developer|
“This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Proficiency in one or more general-purpose programming languages:
• Core Technologies: Java, React, Maven, Spring, UNIX, Database (Oracle)
• Framework/Libraries – Bootstrap, React JS, Flyway, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, etc.
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
• Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards; Knowledge in security vulnerability and ensuring the code is clean from security vulnerabilities
• Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Services call (REST, SOAP, etc.)
• Design skills with knowledge of object modeling, database schemas, and design patterns.
• Ability to solve complex problems and a proven track record of performance and delivery.
• Agile or other development techniques gained in a Java development environment.
How to apply JPMorgan off campus 2020:
JPMorgan Hiring freshers as a Software Developer in Mumbai. Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the JPMorgan Off Campus Drive 2020. If you are looking for an IT job, JPMorgan is the best place to work for freshers. The salary offered by the company is also good.