Keysight Technologies off campus 2020
Keysight Technologies careers: hiring freshers & experienced as Software QA Engineer in Gurugram.Keysight Technologies, or Keysight, is an American company that manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software.
Job Profile:– Software QA Engineer
Job Location:- Manesar, Gurugram, Haryana
Job Experience:- 0-2 years of relevant experience
Job Description for Keysight Technologies off campus 2020:
- Want to be at the cutting edge of Research and Development? Join the team that’s taking world-leading Keysight products from design to production
- Keysight R&D center at Manesar, Gurgaon needs R&D Engineer for EDA Software testing and quality assurance focusing on Power Electronics(PE) technology. The Software Engineer in Test will be responsible for testing Keysight PE solutions practicing Agile Software Development Model.
- The engineer will be using a vast array of test techniques, tools, and methodologies to do a quality checks on EDA products enabling solutions of the Keysight.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates:
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here to Join
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click here to Follow
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent in ECE\EEE
- Typically 0-2 years relevant experience for entry to this level
- Good Knowledge of Basic electronics and RF\MW engineering
- Baisc knowledge passive and active microwave components and its design principles
- Good Knowledge on scripting programming languages like Python, Shell will be plus
- Ability to learn new skill
- Strong Logical & analytical abilities
- Self-motivated and self-organized
- Excellent team player, responsive and accountable
- Good written and communication skill.
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development
- Knowledge on scripting programming languages like Python, Shell
- Passion for continuing education and improving code quality through interaction with the development team.
- Ability to work effectively with EEsof’s globally distributed Product Development, Marketing teams & customers.
- Requires general proficiency with tools, systems and procedures to accomplish job.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
- Testing and qualifying Keysight PE software solutions and Simulation software’s like ADS.
- Software testing of EEsof EDA tools in terms of Functionality/Usability/Reliability/Performance and Supportability
- Testing using automation execution of test cases and manual testing for product qualification.
- Design flow testing of EEsof EDA tools(focusing on PE)
- Capture defects & design flow breakages in the customer design flow during software development cycle.
- Capture limitations of software in designing PE applications and improvement needed in tool
- Part of Agile Scrum team, focusing on delivering on Sprint task and goals.
- Creating and executing QA Test Plans for new features integrated into the product.
- Generation of automated test cases and test scripts for automated regressions.
- Participate in Early Access/Beta testing program. Interact and Support customer during the program to understand customer issue. Getting customer issue addressed.
- Analyze incoming defects from the customer and converting them to appropriate design flows and test cases.
- Support various customers and quality initiatives.
- Practice Speed, Focus, and Accountability at all times.
How To Apply Keysight Technologies hiring freshers 2020:
Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the Keysight technologies off campus 2020.
APPLY LINK: Click Here To Apply
More off campus 2020 jobs:
|Off campus Jobs 2020||Apply now|
|General Electric||Click here|