KONE off campus hiring freshers 2020
Kone careers: hiring freshers as Junior Customer Care Agent( Voice Process) in Chennai. Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? In 2019, we had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion. We employ over 60,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
Company Name:- KONE Elevator India Private Limited
Company Website:- www.kone.in
Job Position:- Junior Customer Care Agent( Voice Process)
Location:- Chennai ,Tamil Nadu,India
Salary :– As per the Industry Standards
Graduation / Diploma is mandatory
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates:
- Solid communication skills (written + spoken) in English & Hindi required in the customer center
- Previous work experience in customer service (inbound & Outbound calls) is an asset
- Awareness and communication skills in other Indian Language is also an asset
- Willingness to work in Shifts if required.
Job Description of KONE off campus:-
- The KC3 agent is the main entry point for customer requests related to unplanned maintenance services, 24 hours / 7 days.
- He/ She is responsible of all activities between logging the customer requests, find an available technician, dispatching the call, to call acceptance from the maintenance technician.
- He/ She is also trained to identify and manage all critical safety situations, preventing fatalities.
- The KC3 agent is using dedicated KONE application software that gives him a perfect up to date information about job status, equipment, contracts, technician organization and scheduling in the country, equipment history, contract information.
- You will be part of our Captive India Shared Service Centre & you will work from Chennai.
- Accountable to welcome customers and users, according to KONE processes and standard instruction, identify and classify their requests, and provide an adequate answer. Incoming requests come from telephone, fax, e-mail, eOptimumTM or KRMS
- Accountable to ensure call dispatching until it is accepted by a technician. Dispatching methods could be phone, SMS, KFM or paging. This includes specific tasks like management of callouts on hold, unreachables.
- Accountable to support the Supervisors in maintaining the Fitter scheduling
- Accountable to support the supervisors in following up open callouts and make sure that technicians back reports open jobs. Specific reports on open jobs are available on Supervisor reports
- Accountable to make contact as easy as possible for the customer and provide adequate information.
- Accountable to identify safety situations, and manage them by giving adequate safety instructions as described in the global safety procedures. He / She shows empathy, aware of customer feelings in such a situation, and provides adequate safety advice to calm the passenger.
- Accountable to follow the KONE processes by showing responsiveness, responsibility, and quick spirit.
- Accountable to gather sales lead notification and forward to the relevant department
- Accountable to immediately connect the customer to the right person in the KONE organization, in case of any request not related to unplanned maintenance. If the KONE responsible person is not found, the agent is accountable to pass him the message of the customer and to ensure he will contact the customer back.
How to apply KONE off campus hiring freshers 2020:
KONE careers hiring freshers 2020 Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the KONE job openings.
APPLY NOW: KONE off campus hiring freshers 2020