LTG hiring freshers as civil engineer
LTG careers: Infrastructure Limited is a professionally managed organization engaged in a wide spectrum of Quality Infrastructure and Township projects. Recognized as one of the reliable companies with a focus to build India as a strong nation with efficient infrastructure and avenues for large scale employment.
LTG hiring freshers civil engineer details:
Company Name:- LTG Infrastructure Limited
Company Website:- www.ltgindia.com
Job Position:– Junior Civil Engineer
Job Location:– Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job description LTG hiring civil engineer :
- The LTG Group has been in the construction sector for the last 20 years and has worked on a multitude of infrastructure projects that have been immensely successful. We have completed several housing, apartment, and villa township projects.
- We have also worked on government and private civil contract works that include warehouse constructions, road works, and other related works.
- We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Trainee/Junior Site Engineer who can join our team.
- The candidate should be a B.E. Civil Engineering graduate. Candidates should have a good understanding of the construction process and should be able to engage across all types of projects i.e., Government, private civil contract works and should also be able to engage in residential and commercial projects.
• Set out, level and survey the site
• Check plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations
• Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
• Oversee the selection and requisition of materials
• Agree a price for materials and make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended
• Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the
general workforce involved in the project
• Liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with
local construction regulations and by-laws
• Communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors),
including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
• Plan the work and efficiently organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed
• Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
• Prepare reports as required
• Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
|Off campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Cision hiring||click here|
What You Should Have:
• Communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of
other professionals, e.g. construction managers, quantity surveyors, subcontractors, architects,
designers, other engineers
• Organizational skills and a methodical approach to work
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Negotiation skills
• Strong team working skills
• Degree in civil engineering
• Strong language skills. Should have a good command over Kannada and English languages.
Proficiency in Hindi is an added advantage.
• Should have your own two-wheeler or any other vehicle along with a valid driving license is required.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates:
Skills Required for LTG hiring freshers as Civil engineer:
- Proficient in Auto CAD
- Has Engineering Knowledge: BOM/BOQ, Costing, Tendering & follow-ups with clients.
- Good communication skills, able to work in a team, take ownership, has a very high drive to win & an eagerness to learn.
- Having good knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Understand the project life cycle and is able to estimate, plan, and control his scope of work.
- Able to discuss with vendors for materials purchase & procurement.
- This job majorly involves field/site work. It is mandatory to be at our project site at all times of execution. You will have to visit the main office every alternate day to discuss work progression/planning and reporting.
- In the case of sub-contracted building construction works, it is essential to visit the site to ensure compliance to specification and quality and to track productivity/progress.
- We should be ready to travel to any part of Karnataka/India as per project requirements.
How to Apply LTG hiring freshers as civil engineer:
LTG careers Hiring freshers as a civil engineer in Bangalore. Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the LTG infrastructure job openings.