Microsoft off campus hiring freshers 2020
Microsoft careers: hiring freshers as a Support Engineer in Hyderabad.Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
• Scope a customer’s issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
• Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
• Act internally as a customer advocate.
• Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
• Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
• Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
• Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations.
Job Description for Microsoft off campus 2020:
- Support Engineers (SE) serve as frontline technical resources for Microsoft’s customers and partners via phone, email or web. They deliver unique value by collaboratively and reactively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers. You will be part of a team responsible for providing outstanding technical support experience to our business customers.
- From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience over the phone and Web. When needed, you will collaborate with others to engage subject matter experts, Engineering (Product Groups) or Management. Your day to day job will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional.
- You will be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in one or more areas and receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
• Customer Support or Software Development experience in three or more of the following
o Cloud Application development or support experiences with PaaS services (Redis Cache, Service Fabric, Service Bus, Event Hub, Cloud Service, IoT suite, Azure Batch, Mobile Apps, etc.)
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and ability to use various data collection tools and methodologies to analyze problems, determine root cause and develop solutions.
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
• Troubleshooting skills in Network and DNS
• Familiar with packet sniffers: Fiddler or Network Monitor/Message Analyzer
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
How To Apply Microsoft off campus hiring freshers 2020:
Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2020.
APPLY LINK: Click here to Apply
More off campus 2020 jobs:
|Off campus Jobs 2020||Apply now|