Moodys off campus Drive
Moodys Careers: hiring fresher or experience candidates as Associate in Banglore.Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries,
Job Category:-Credit Analysis & Research
The Associate role provides a range of analytical support services that contributes to the overall credit analysis function performed by the Structured Finance Line of Business.
Prospective candidates will have good exposure to capital markets, fixed income in particular and a general understanding of securitization.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate their ability to work effectively in a team environment. The ideal candidate for this role will possess strong organizational skills, demonstrate attention to detail, and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
The Associate position provides a unique opportunity to foster skills that are valuable to any future career in the financial services industry.
This will be an internally facing role, reporting into the Team Manager.
– Perform preliminary analysis to support ratings, research, analytical outreach: Examples of analytical work include:
– Data analysis for underlying loans such as residential, commercial mortgages etc. Identify trends/deviations in data and use analytical ability to form well thought out credit conclusions
– Data analytics to support thematic research
– Develop working knowledge of Moody’s methodologies to support various analyses
– Demonstrate the ability to understand and identify key factors that affect issuer credit ratings under full supervision and guidance from the team manager.
– Support monitoring/surveillance of issuers by e.g. preparing data for surveillance, periodically updating preliminary components of analysis
– Perform certain routine administrative and other ad-hoc tasks.
Join Our Groups For Job Updates:
|Join Telegram Group [ 400+ Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Grop||Click Here|
|Join Linkedin||Click Here|
Minimum graduate degree; Preferably a post-graduate degree in finance, economics, mathematics or any other related discipline
– Relevant experience in a credit/financial institution will be beneficial
– Attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple on-going tasks
– Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular, Microsoft Excel
– Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
– Highly motivated and enterprising
How To Apply Moodys off campus 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the via a below-given link after reading all Job details given above.
Apply Link:Click here to Apply (Moodys Jobs)