Northern Trust Corporation careers hiring freshers as Analyst
Northern trust careers: Hiring freshers as Analyst in Bangalore. For more off campus drive 2020|latest off campus drive|Northern Trust Corporation careers|Northern Trust jobs|Northern Trust bank|2020 off campus drive|Banglore Jobs|Bank Jobs 2020 visit our job portal and grab the job.
Northern Trust Corporation careers details:
Job Position: Analyst
Job Location: Banglore
Northern Bank: Northern trust careers
Job Type: Banking Sector
Job Description for Northern Trust Jobs:
- This role is based in the Global Markets team. The team provides operational support in respect of handling account opening at Sub-Custodian level, ensuring that account opening requests are acted upon within the required timeframe, ensuring that any market documentation requirements are met and assisting the team and internal partner areas with the account opening process at times of need. Support consulting services to internal partners who require guidance with technical issues related to the account opening process.
- Carries out complex activities with the significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact.
The team manages the relationships between the sub-custodians and Northern Trust. In various markets, local law, market regulation or Northern’s s internal policies will require that clients’ assets be held in the beneficial owner’s name and therefore, must be kept segregated in individual accounts per each investor (known as “sub-accounts”) at the sub-custodian.
The Position reports to the Team Leader of the Bangalore Global Markets Team with a focus on resolution of complex ‘at the market’ transactions, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines, and/or processes.
- Full ownership should be taken for one or more processes, reports, and/or procedures. Analytically and procedurally competent, representing the team on a cross-function process or project deliverables. Emerging as an expert in a specific skill set but remains focused primarily on daily execution of Global Market Team responsibilities.
Job Role for Northern Trust Job Openings:
• Facilitates activities required to review and validate documentation. Ensures activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner
• Full ownership for one or more processes, reports, and/or procedures.
• Handling and processing of transactions within predefined established guidelines
• Responsible for checking and authorization of any account opening, ensuring that account opening requests are acted upon within the required timeframe, ensuring that any market documentation requirements are met and assisting the team with the account opening process at times of need
• Able to develop into a key subject matter expert and support other team members
• Works effectively as a team member but also independently perform process responsibilities
• Working towards becoming proficient in all areas of the job
• Building effective working relationship with internal partners, off-shore partners, and external parties or with the clients to provide resolution to client issues and requests.
• Delivers a work product that requires less revision
• Able to facilitate discussions with internal and external parties and reach decisions through collaboration
• Ability to handle client inquiries and discussions on the phone. Represent the Global Market processes and Team in such discussions/forums
Skill Required for Northern Trust Corporation careers:
- Attention to detail, ability to perform stringent and exhaustive client servicing responsibilities, excellent communication, and coordination skills. Ability to work in demanding situations with time-sensitive deadlines and the ability to interpret complex process guidelines/handle exceptions while processing.
- Understanding of Global Markets and specifically the account opening process and the knowledge on Funkmaster will be an added advantage.
- Effective interpersonal skills required to consult with internal and external clients, including contacts at sub-custodians
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates:
• A 0 – 1 years’ experience as an Analyst /Associate with NT with a proven track record
• People with relevant experience who have had an exposure on segregated account opening and works to ensure documentation exceptions adhere to the market-specific regulatory guidelines along with the Global Sub-Custody Account opening process will be preferred.
How To Apply Northern Trust Corporation careers:
Northern Trust Corporation Hiring freshers as Analyst in Bangalore. Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the Northern Trust job openings. If you are looking for an IT job, Northern Trust bank is the best place to work for freshers. The salary offered by the company is also good.
APPLY NOW: Northern Trust Corporation careers
More Bank Jobs 2020: