Off campus drive for 2020 Batch DXC Technology hiring freshers
About: We help global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust us to deploy our enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences. Nowadays, Many of the Multinational Companies and MSME decided to conduct the Off Campus Drives 2020 for Hiring Fresher candidates. Grab a new job is a crucial one and plays an important role in IT freshers Jobs. The company will be looking for suitable, skilled, talented candidates. So for freshers, enhance their skill and apply on the various Upcoming off campus Drive 2020 as per eligibility.so with the strong determination to Grab a job in the IT sector continuously visit our Job portal and apply on the various off campus Freshers Jobs.
Off campus drive for 2020 Batch DXC Technology hiring freshers Details:
Job Profile: Associate Professional Product Test
Company: DXC Technology
Job Location: Indore (MP)
Essential Job Functions
- Identifies appropriate tests to conduct based upon issues to be evaluated. Tests product business functions by executing integration and system test scripts, configuration test questionnaires, and regression tests. Reviews results and determines the appropriate course of action; escalates as appropriate.
- Upgrades existing scripts by developing and incorporating new functionality based upon requested need.
- Reviews and analyzes test results; identifies issues and concerns and recommends a course of action. Communicates issues and defect reports using issue tracking tool(s) following established methods and conventions. Coordinates resolution of issues through to closure including verifying software defect fixes are appropriate and adequate, documenting updates and ensuring relevant materials are updated and changed appropriately, and providing relevant software environment modifications that address identified issues.
- Works in conjunction with technical development staff to analyze testing issues and determine technical resolutions; investigates, gathers and furnishes additional information about functional defects including log files, procedures to reproduce, etc., communicates concerns, and retains contact and continues the discussion with the development staff as testing progresses to ensure test results are appropriate and meet client needs.
- Identifies issues and determines appropriate course of action by applying testing and quality assurance methodology; leverages methodology resources, tools, and work products in order to respond to testing results and customer needs.
- Develops and uses understanding of software product/suite functional capabilities and underlying technologies, including environmental and application software and integrated vendor products, used frequently in company implementations. Ensures technology, software, etc., used meets client needs and addresses testing issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, or computer science, or related field preferred
- Experience working with configuration management, defect tracking, query tools and other software productivity tools.
- Good organization and time management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Good attention to detail and follow-through skills to wrap up open issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Ability to work cooperatively as a part of a global professional team that may be distributed across geographies and time zones
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work
How To Apply Off campus drive for 2020 Batch DXC Technology hiring freshers:
Off campus drive for 2020 Batch, DXC Technology hiring freshers as Associate Professional Product Test in Indore. Interested candidates can apply.
Off campus drive for 2020 Batch DXC Technology hiring freshers:APPLY NOW
MORE Off campus drive for 2020 Batch: