Oracle hiring Business Analyst
Oracle is hiring Business Analyst. For more such off campus drive 2020 updates, internship updates, and free udemy coupons be active on our website regularly.
Description for Oracle hiring Business Analyst
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. It provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicators actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. Relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 0 – 2 years of relevant work experience.
The Global Sales & Consulting Operations organization is responsible for the operational excellence of systems and processes used by Oracle’s sales reps and partners globally. The Partner Business Operations team is a part of this organization and works directly with Oracle’s partners to support them with their channel sales deals. The team is responsible for understanding and orchestrating Oracle’s channel workflow and deal processes, as well as being the direct link between Oracle’s partners, value-added distributors, and channel sales teams. Functions supported by GSCO Partner Business Operations include Oracle’s deal registration program and the processes involved with the quote to booking sales cycle.
The Partner Operations Specialist will be responsible for:
- Providing partners, value-added distributors and internal channel sales teams with a high-quality, efficient sales support experience for deal registration, approvals creation, order document preparation, booking validation and submission of channel transactions.
- Liaising with internal customers and stakeholders, and external partners on a daily basis in relation to the status of their transactions and acting as a first point of contact.
- Identifying and resolving issues in a timely manner to ensure transaction progress.
- Understanding deal workflow, sales systems, process and business practices for channel transactions.
- Understanding and applying company policies and procedures to ensure transactions are processed within compliance.
- Supporting team KPIs and targets, and communicating activity metrics to Partner Business Operations management.
- Working closely with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, Approvals, Accounts Receivable, Audit & Compliance, Business Practices, Business Operations, Legal and Sales in an effort to ensure complete, thorough and effective business processes
- Attending and contributing to monthly and quarterly Global Sales & Consulting Operations webcasts and calls
- Intermediate / advanced Excel skills and experience of CRM systems
- Have demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, and an ability to follow defined processes
- Excellent communication and operational skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer-service
- Ability to work within a highly competitive, time pressured and complex environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing demands
- Be detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Flexibility to working in shifts (preferably 6am to 3pm IST)
- Pro-active team player with a positive ‘Can do’ attitude
- Results orientated with problem-solving skills
- High levels of energy, passion, creativity, and enthusiasm
- Be able to develop and maintain working relationships with team members, colleagues and partners from a variety of organizations and geographies
- 3+years of experience working in a sales support or an operations organization. Exposure to working with Oracle applications is a plus.
- Professional-level English written and verbal skills.
- Additional language skills – Read/Write/Speak Japanese
APPLY NOW: Oracle hiring Business Analyst
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates: