RBS Careers Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring As Analyst
About the Company: Building a purpose-led bank. The bank we’re becoming. Our values. Our brands. All brands. NatWest. Royal Bank of Scotland. Investors. Investors overview. Results center. Presentations. News and opinion.
Main Points Regarding RBS Hiring:
Work Location: Gurugram, India
Degree Needed: BA, BCom, BBA, BSc(Non-IT)
Batch Eligible: 2018-2019 Graduates only
You’ll also be:
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Working closely with operational centers, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
The skills you’ll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have excellent planning and organizational skills, along with good attention to detail. You’ll perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of analyzing and using performance data
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact center operations and performance metrics
- Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.