Real Time Data Services jobs off campus drive 2020
Real Time Data Services Private Limited (RTDS) is a global information technology, consulting, and outsourcing company serving clients in multiple locations across the globe. We partner with clients to simplify, to strengthen, and to transform their businesses using cloud technology.
Headquartered in Gurugram, RTDS empowers businesses to move to the cloud and delivers solutions to them. We command a substantial reputation, especially in cloud hosting of accounting software, business applications, and contact center solutions. RTDS has its data centers located in Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, and Phoenix to serve businesses over the globe.
RTDS is well-positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, in identifying new growth opportunities and in facilitating their foray into new markets. RTDS relies on industry experts such as Microsoft, Intuit, VMware, Bill & Pay, Method CRM, Salesforce, and more for its technology support.
Real Time Data Services jobs details:
|Company Name:||Real Time Data Services|
|Company Website:||Real time data services|
|Position:||VoIP Support Engineer|
Real Time Data Services jobs Job Description:
- The candidate should be able to install and configure the SIP dialers (Vicidial, continue, FreePBX, Elastix, Goautodial, PBX in flash, etc).
- The candidate should be able to create the customers, Agents, Groups, Carrier Settings, and campaigns on SIP dialers and Asterisk.
- The candidate should be able to handle the technical queries by the clients.
- Strong engineering and operational experience in service provider networks.
- In-depth understanding of SIP, RTP, and RTCP interworking.
- Experience configuring and maintaining Open Source SIP Server Software including patching, upgrades, logs, debugs, and virtual traces.
- In-depth understanding of Open Source PBX features, configuration, deployment, and support.
- Understanding of network server policies, routing network elements, and collocation modeling.
- Hands-on experience configuring routers and switches to maximize SIP / RTP pass through.
- Experience working directly with carriers and trunk providers.
- Experience with IP PBX Trunking.
Skills Real Time Data Services jobs:
- Must possess strong organizational, verbal, written, and documentation skills.
- Good understanding of VoIP Technology.
- Only Male Candidates can apply
- Graduation – min 80%
- HSC % – min 80%
- HSC % – 60%
- SSC % – min 80%
- Graduate: B.Tech
- Reporting to – Manager, VoIP
- Salary – As per industry norms
- 5 days a week working
- Job Location – Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon
Document Required Real Time Data Services jobs:
- Latest updated Resume.
- Candidate Must Carry Degree.
- SSC mark sheet.
- The candidate carries 3 to 4 recent passport size photos.
- HSC or diploma mark sheet.
- Candidates who are invited for the interview have to attend in the formal dress.
- A Photo Identity proof Aadhar Card, Voter card, Pan Card, etc
- Candidate has to carry at least 2 Photocopy of every document. (eg: Degree etc)
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates:
How to Apply for Real Time Data Services jobs:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply before the link expires.
APPLY NOW:Real Time Data Services jobs