Scaler Hiring Challenge 2020
- with the increasingly worrying COVID-19 situation in India, many from the Scaler Community have reached out to us to enquire about internship and full-time opportunities at the company.
- We are hiring for open positions in our tech/engineering team, through a hiring contest called The Scaler Hiring Challenge. In this Challenge, we aim to find the best tech talent in the country by judging contestants only on skill, passion and experience.
– The challenge will comprise of 5 problems and will focus on Data Structures and Algorithms
– Participation certificates will be provided.
– Indian students graduating in 2021/22 pursuing B.Tech, BE, M.Tech, ME, MCA, MS, Dual Degree (MTech+BTech), Ph.D.
– Full-time professionals who have graduated from college
The top ~200 (tentatively) contestants will be contacted after the contest to get their LinkedIn and resume to be reviewed by the team.
Rules and scoring:
– This is an individual participation competition.
– You can code using Scaler’s interface, which currently supports over 40 major languages.
– Discussing contest problems, on identification, will lead to disabling of the contestant’s account and banning from the community.
– All code submissions are checked for plagiarism, and submissions that are deemed to have been copied will be disqualified and hence those applications will not be considered for hiring.
– Participation certificate will only be provided if the participant attempts atleast one question and gets a score above 0.
– We will need a few weeks’ time to send the winners’ prizes.
For any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- INR 12,000/- and Scaler goodies
- INR 6,000/- and Scaler goodies
- INR 3,000/- and Scaler goodies
Join Our Telegram GroupClick Here To Join
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here to follow
Instagram: Click here to Follow
ABOUT SCALER EDGE
Are you a university student aspiring for a tech career?
Request Early Access to our one-of-its-kind college companion program – Scaler Edge!
– Live Classes twice a week by instructors from the likes of Google and Facebook
– A 2-year curriculum that starts from scratch and lets you master career tracks like AI/ML
– Just 10 hours per week of commitment with a pause feature when you’re busy
– 1:1 Personal Mentor Sessions every 6 weeks to keep you focused
– Placement Support and soft skills coaching for internships and jobs
How To apply Scaler Hiring Challenge 2020:
Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the Scaler off campus drive 2020.
Register Now: Click here to Apply