Schneider Electric off campus 2020
Schneider Electric hiring fresher for the role HR Data Specialist in Bangalore.
|Job Position:||HR Data Specialist|
|Degree Needed:||B.E/B.Tech/ Master|
- HR Data Specialist serves as the front-line administrator and internal contact for the HR systems and executes data processing which includes entering, maintaining auditing, and processing sensitive HRIS data and act as the Primary Resolution Base for Unresolved Queries by regional teams.
- He/she will work with various stakeholders to ensure data correctness and issue resolution/troubleshooting in the HR core system.
Join Our Groups For Job Updates:
- Administer and maintain employee data transactions such as new hire, rehire etc., in the HR Core System
- Hands on experience in basic system trouble shooting (Functional)
- Understand business processes and implications of data flow between the applications and downstream systems
- Work closely with HR network Globally.
Education & Requirements:
- Any bachelor’s degree (Masters in HR preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Should have good MS Office skills (PPT, Excel, Visio)
- Prior experience in Ticket management
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities and global stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a multi-national technology organization preferred
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Positive & service-oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues.
How To Apply Schneider Electric off campus 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the via a below-given link after reading all Job details given above.
APPLY LINK:-Click here to Apply (Schneider Electric off campus)
Paypal Off Campus hiring freshers 2021