Signant Health off campus 2020
Signant Health careers: Signant Health off campus hiring freshers as Software Testing Trainee in Hyderabad
Job Profile:- Software Testing Trainee
Job Location:– Hyderabad
Salary:- As per company norms
- The Software Test Engineer I is responsible for working with the Technical Delivery staff to manage the testing process of all assigned projects.
- The Software Test Engineer I will be responsible for coordinating and managing the testing process including the creation of test scripts, supporting user acceptance testing and executing IQ and OQ test scripts.
Required Duties for Signant Health off campus hiring freshers:
- Execute tests for all technology platforms.
- Lead testing effort on assigned projects.
- Create and execute test cases, manage bugs, and report testing status to project teams.
- Develop test tools and test solutions.
- Follows defined validation process and produces validated documents for all initiatives.
- Responsible for supporting User Acceptance Testing when appropriate.
- Responsible for tracking issues and resolutions throughout the testing process.
- The self-manage testing workload for testing multiple systems in various phases of development in order to meet deadlines.
- Document traceability between testing and system requirements documentation.
- Participate in testing process improvement activities as needed.
- Some technical support after-hours on-call time may be required.
- Demonstrate total ownership, accountability, and commitment to the testing deliverables.
- Provide support to TD staff on other internal initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- 0-1 years mix of manual and automated end-to-end testing of software products, including web application testing(FRESHER’S HAVING GOOD TESTING SKILLS).
Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Working with multiple software validation lifecycles and with accepted software testing methodologies.
- Must have excellent written communication skills, including the ability to effectively document procedures, processes and results.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines & multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work.
- Must have very strong skills with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be comfortable working with business users and technical teams.
- Familiarity with SQL Queries is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Visual Basic is a plus.
- Familiarity with GCP and 21 CFR Part 11 is a plus.
Join Our Telegram GroupClick Here To Join
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here to follow
Instagram: Click here to Follow
How To apply Signant Health off campus hiring freshers:
Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the signant health off campus drive 2020.
APPLY NOW: Click here to Apply