Tata Communications Off Campus drive for 2020 Batch
Tata Communications off campus drive for 2020 batch – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, off campus 2020, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Tata Communications company is going to hiring freshers candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. hiring freshers as service engineer in Chennai. for Tata Communications Off Campus|Tata Communication Recruitment Drive 2020 |Tata Communication vacancy 2020.
Tata Communications Off Campus drive for 2020 Batch details
Company Website: Tata Communications Careers
Job Positions: Jr Team Member – Service Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Batch: 2018 & 2019
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Description for Tata Communications Off Campus drive 2020:
- Responsible for all aspects of engineering activities and personnel within the Network and Services team related to Voice, Mobile, and Video services activities with the objective of providing efficient.
- cost-effective and differentiated network services and solution offered to customers and ensuring all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes under purview are in conformance with the organization’s policies, procedures, budgets and objectives
- . The team identifies key engineering initiatives based on customer requirements, network requirements, new applications and services and assesses the technical/infrastructure feasibility with the products team.
- Also responsible for product evaluation, solution designing, and testing and roll-out plan for existing and new services, including design of tools needed for the operation of these new services and systems for performance and capacity management. Evaluate vendors for outsourcing requirements.
- Define resolution mechanism to prevent recurrence of escalations. Discuss requirements with Product groups, in conjunction with Sales teams, for complex requirements and provide inputs around the feasibility of solution and solution alternatives. The function engages with regulatory bodies like TRAI to monitor and discuss compliances and requirements for existing and new services.
- Review utilization and capacity trends along with sales forecast and evaluate and plan network augmentation projects. Assess capital investment on the infrastructure required and share CAPEX for approval with BU and FPA.
- Review the results of the audit conducted by the team on the health of the network and plan corrective action plans to improve network efficiency.
Eligibility Criteria Tata Communications Off Campus drive for 2020 Batch:
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018 / 2019 graduates
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates:
Document required Tata Communications Off Campus drive for 2020 Batch:
- Latest updated Resume.
- Candidate Must Carry Degree.
- SSC mark sheet.
- The candidate carries 3 to 4 recent passport size photos.
- HSC or diploma mark sheet.
- Candidates who are invited for the interview have to attend the formal dress.
- A Photo Identity proof Aadhar Card, Voter card, Pan Card, etc
- Candidate has to carry at least 2 Photocopy of every document. (eg: Degree etc)
How To Apply Tata Communications Off Campus drive for 2020 Batch:
Eligible candidates apply this off campus drive 2020 through the below link.