TrueCaller off campus Drive 2020
Truecaller Careers: hiring freshers 2020 as a software engineer in Banglore.Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt of working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform that empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Job Description TrueCaller off campus 2020 Hiring Freshers:
- This position is for a java developer within the Insights Team. The Insights Team is responsible for all the Smart-SMS features (Smart Notifications, InfoCards in conversations, Important tab etc) that you see in the Truecaller app and is fully based out of the Bangalore office.
- The team owns a patented fully offline text parser which enables all these features. The parse is written in Java and is maintained as a separate project and included within the app. It is tuned for a very small memory footprint and parsing speed compared to other parsers.
- If you get selected, your main focus would be to continue the work we have done in the parser, improve it in terms of efficiency and throughput and implement new features.
Skills Required for TrueCaller off campus 2020:
As far as your skills, we’d love to hear about:
- Strong understanding of core java 8, threading, generics, garbage collection, serialization etc
- Strong OOPs, data structure, algorithm knowledge
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of some dependency injection framework and writing testable code
- hands-on experience on build/deploy tools/configuration such as maven, jenkins, etc
- Prior experience in resolving performance issues and should know how to go about optimizing APIs via code, configuration, caching or whatever method suitable
- Aptitude/experience of analyzing and debugging complex production issues using tools such as splunk, dynatrace and sometimes UNIX commands
- Ability & willingness to learn technologies at pace and adapt easily
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science. If the candidate has strong technical skills and/or great reasoning ability paired with decent coding ability, this will not be a barrier.
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here To Join|
|Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here to follow|
Since we are working with text parsing, it would be awesome if the candidate has
- Experience in compiler design (Undergrad knowledge is good enough)
- NLP knowhow and a basic understanding of how text parsers work.
- Knowledge of Graph based data structures/algorithms
- Some experience with stream processing paradigms
- Working experience in Kotlin
How To Apply TrueCaller off campus 2020:
Interested candidates can apply through the link.candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the JP Morgan off campus drive 2020.
APPLY LINK: Click here to Apply
More off campus 2020 jobs:
|Off campus Jobs 2020||Apply now|
|JP Morgan||Click here|
|General Electric||Click here|